The situation regarding the Coronavirus is worsening daily and Chauvin Arnoux UK is committed to following the guidance and advice provided by the UK Government while also continuing to provide the best service that we can to our business partners and customers.
While we are currently unable to travel, all Chauvin Arnoux UK staff are all still available and fully set up to continue our business working from home.
Our external sales staff are ready and willing to take calls and provide whatever product, technical or other support is required.
And our office staff are ready to handle the usual general enquiries, provide quotations, load orders, etc.
We will be temporarily reducing our shipment rates to twice per week – Monday and Wednesday – and rest assured, with a few exceptions, we have plenty of product stock in our UK warehouse.
We are also continuing to receive some shipments from our manufacturing plants.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented testing times and wish you, your colleagues and families all the best.
- Get PEL103 – Portable Energy Logger to Monitor Power Consumption
- Identify and Track Excessive Energy Usage with Chauvin Arnoux PELs
- Monitor Lighting Usage Proactively with C.A 1110
- Optimise Energy Efficiency with Chauvin Arnoux PEL51 and PEL104 Kits
- Redefine Electrical Efficiency With The Right Power Quality Analyser